Sometimes, I bake too!
When I was younger, I bake more than I cook. Tinamad na lang ako ngayon. Pero si V talaga would always ask me to bake. Nirequest nya to last month. Ngayon ko lang nagawa 😂
Nagdala ako sa office ng isang slice ng cheesecake para lang matikman ko. After I took a bite, I decided to share it to my officemates. Tinikman ko muna to make sure hindi ako mapapahiya hahaha. Ayun lang nga, naenjoy ata nila, nagdecide sila umorder ng 6 na cheesecakes… ng hindi nila alam kung magkano hahaha… e hindi ko din alam kung magkano… 😅 biglang kabuhayan showcase, I’m still tamad tho…
But how about I just share how I make it, instead. I only use an electric oven. It was given to me by a very good friend for Christmas. She believes in my baking skills so much, that when my old oven died, she bought me this. And also, so that I can give her goodies from time to time.
I think this will work even with an oven toaster. You just need to invest on a nice container for presentation like ramekins or aluminum foil cups. I’m a big believer of presentation.
This is an easy recipe. Even easier if you have a hand mixer. I recommend you invest in one. I bought mine for 500 pesos. The ingredients are easy to find and the preparation takes about 15 minutes max.
- 250 g graham crackers crushed
- 5 tbsps of melted butter (I use Magnolia Gold Butter salted)
- ¼ c brown sugar
- 500 g cream cheese I use 2 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 300 ml condensed milk I use 1 can of Alaska Condensed Milk
- 4 eggs
- 250 ml All Purpose Cream I use Nestle All Purpose Cream, 1 tetra pack
- 3 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix crushed graham crackers, melted butter and brown sugar. Press crumbs into the bottom of the baking pan and bake for 15 minutes or until the crust turns golden brown. Let cool.
- In another mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk, all-purpose cream vanilla essence. and eggs. Pour into the baking pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes off clean. A smaller container will need shorter baking time. Let it cool and fridge overnight before serving.
My recipe was inspired by my favorite, Martha Stewart. I find lots of inspirations from her recipes. Her cheesecake version is baked in a water bath. Here is the link, in case you’re interested.